- This event has passed.
October 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 9, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Stephanie Kadlec
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Stephanie Kadlec
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (320) 260-9631
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- From a steadfast dedication to quality, customer service, and innovative technology, Park Industries® began providing full-service solutions to the stone industry in 1953. They began manufacturing small, stone splitters. Today, Park still manufacture and sell splitters – as well as High-Definition Plasma Solutions, CNC Routers, CNC SawJets, Robotic SawJets, Bridge Saw, Edgers, and the list goes on and on! Located in St. Cloud, Minnesota, Park Industries has grown to become North America’s largest stoneworking equipment manufacturer and have expanded their precision solutions into the metal cutting industry. Currently employing over 300 associates, Park Industries is expanding their operations and are looking for associates who are eager to work with a thriving, progressive, local, family-owned company. Explore Park Industries job opportunities at http://www.parkindustries.com/career. Career opportunities include welding, machining, machine installation, customer support, engineering, IT, and many, many more. During the Tour of Manufacturing/Hiring Event on October 9, you can participate in an onsite interview to understand the career opportunities that Park has and how you can “Flex Your Skills and Thrive at Park!”
- Parking Information
- Onsite interviews and tours will be hosted at Park Industries, 6301 Saukview Drive, St. Cloud, MN. Enter through the main front door. Signs will guide you to the main entrance. Ample parking is available.
- Safety Requirements: • Close-toed shoes are required for entry onto the manufacturing facility floor. No sandals, flip-flops, or Croc-type shoes permitted. • Masks and safety glasses are required and will be provided. • Hearing protection is optional and will be provided. Visitors with Disabilities: Ramp access is available for the physically challenged. Tour visitors in wheelchairs must be accompanied by someone who can be of assistance. Recording Devices: No video cameras, tape recorders, camera, or any other kind of electronic recording devices are permitted. Age Requirements: Due to this being a hiring event, guests must be 16 years of age or older.
- How did you hear about us?
- Participated in these tours in the past
- Tour Description
- Onsite Interviews and Tours: Take a 30-minute tour of Park Industries state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to see how Park Industries manufactures precision CNC stone and metal machinery. After the tour, there are opportunities for on-the-spot job interviews to understand the career opportunities that Park Industries proudly offers. Explore current positions in manufacturing, machine installation, customer support, engineering, and many, many more. Learn how you can “Flex Your Skills and Thrive at Park!”