- This event has passed.
October 9, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 9, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Lynn Seagraves
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Kelly Hansen
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (320) 229-3391
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- From a steadfast dedication to quality, customer service, and innovative technology, Park Industries® began providing full-service solutions to the stone industry in 1953. Today, we’ve grown to become North America’s largest stoneworking equipment manufacturer and have expanded our precision solutions into the metal cutting industry. What differentiates us from other machine manufacturers is that we focus on Precision, Performance, and Peace of Mind.® This unmatched combination is centered around increasing your company’s profitability and machine uptime.
- Parking Information
- Just come right in and use any of the parking spaces around the building.
- Close-toed shoes are required for entry onto the manufacturing facility floor. No sandals, flip-flops, or Croc-type shoes are permitted. Masks and safety glasses are required and will be provided. Hearing protection is optional and will be provided.
- How did you hear about us?
- An email from Della Ludwig
- Tour Description
- Take a 30-minute tour of Park Industries state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to see how Park Industries manufactures precision CNC stone and metal machinery. After the tour, there are opportunities for on-the-spot job interviews to understand the career opportunities that Park Industries proudly offers. Explore current positions in manufacturing, machine installation, customer support, engineering, and many, many more. Learn how you can “Flex Your Skills and Thrive at Park!"