The Minnesota Manufactured Teacher Guide is an 80-page curriculum resource recommended for students grades 6-12.
Benefits of the Teacher Guide:
- Introduce your students to a career in manufacturing without having to conduct hours of research
- Educate students about modern manufacturing through engaging videos, worksheets, and activities
- Easily integrate this flexible 3-6 hour content into an afternoon or stretch it out over a week
- Get creative and partner with a local manufacturer to come and talk to your class about manufacturing
Anyone is welcome to receive a copy of the Teacher Guide. To receive your free copy, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
If you have questions please contact Jaimee Meyer at email@example.com or call 218-755-2206.
“The curriculum is really well written. Someone could have zero manufacturing experience and be able to easily teach students through the ‘Teacher Guide.’ The CD that is included has real people talking about their careers in manufacturing. These are real employees who are excited to be working for their company, and they love being involved in manufacturing careers.”
– Matt Salo, Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Teacher Guide Download Form
Just enter your info below and download the Teacher Guide immediately! After completing the form and clicking “Get the Guide,” you see a page with a download button.