Dr. Trent Janezich, Interim Executive Director for Workforce Solutions-Minnesota State System Office
Sam Bowen, Dean of Continuing Education and Customized Training-Ridgewater College
Matt Leaf, Dean of Workforce Education-Hennepin Technical College
Three leaders from Minnesota State colleges and university system will discuss the opportunities that their initiative, “Minnesota State Workforce Solutions” presents to the manufacturing sector. The discussion will include:
- Resources and training grants that are available to businesses
- com for workforce training
- Unique ways of building side by side customized programs so businesses get exactly what they need when they need it
- Who to call – How to get in touch with us at the system office to help you navigate the 37 campuses in 54 communities across the state
- Specific training and workforce solutions examples of what Hennepin Technical College and Ridgewater College are doing for manufacturers.
Career Success Skills
FOR EDUCATORS AND MANUFACTURERS
August 27, 2020, at 1:30 PM
In need of training for current and future employees? This webinar is focused on teaching essential employability skills for today’s work environment. Learn how to access 26 learning modules for free through distance learning. The modules focus on critical employability skills identified by an industry that will contribute to students’ success in a manufacturing career. Example learning module topics include: Verbal Communications, Reliability, Having a Positive Attitude, Responsibility & Accountability, Problem Solving, Continuous Learning & Critical Thinking. This resource includes lessons, quizzes, videos, teacher guide, and student workbooks.
Register for this Webinar at https://minnstate.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1S2ZnQLOTbit2g3nlvlmDw