- This event has passed.
Hansen & Company Woodworks
February 2 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- February 2
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Sarah Hansen
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Students Only Tour
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Sarah Hanson
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- At Hansen & Company Woodworks (HCo), we strongly believe products can truly transform a space into an immersive experience when they are created by the best people. We are a complete custom build-to-order manufacturer of cabinets and one-of-a-kind architectural millworks for commercial construction. Our products are 100% engineered and manufactured by local experts at our constantly evolving facility in St. Joseph, MN. We blend the advancements of technology with the expertise of design skills to bring the design-intent of architects and interior designers to life. Our team is growth minded, gets it done, humble, helpful, takes ownership, and removes stress.
- Parking Information
- Groups arriving in busses or carpooled transportation will have parking available in our front entrance parking lot.
- We ask that you RSVP ahead of your tour to ensure availability. Groups of 15 or more may be split into two smaller groups rotating through at intervals to allow for flow through the facility. All tour attendees must wear closed-toe shoes. Tours will only be available Tuesdays or Thursdays between 8am-2pm.
- How did you hear about us?
- From CMMA - Central Minnesota Manufacturers Association
- Tour Description
- Each year we provide a hands-on kit, engineered & manufactured right here in Central Minnesota, empowering students to build a unique item that they get to keep! Students can also enjoy a virtual tour of our facility and, this year, we are excited to open our doors again for an experiential tour to get a real-life hands-on look into the fascinating world of a technology-focused modern manufacturer. Tours will be availabe during daytime hours any Tuesday or Thursday in October or November.