- This event has passed.
Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI)
October 6, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- October 6, 2022
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Jessica Miller
- Tour Region
- South Central
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Caitlin Decker
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (800) 533-0494
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Truck Bodies & Equipment International (TBEI) encompasses thirteen leading brands of dump bodies, end-dump trailers, landscape bodies, containers, roll-off systems, truck bodies, platforms, hoists, and truck and trailer equipment and accessories. TBEI is a subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation. Founded in 2005, TBEI acquired Crysteel Manufacturing, J-Craft, Inc., Ox Bodies, Inc., Rugby Mfg. and DuraClass, forming the basis of the TBEI family. TBEI later acquired Travis Body and Trailer in 2016. TBEI was acquired by Federal Signal in 2017. The 2021 Federal Signal acquisition of OSW Equipment & Repair, Northend Truck Equipment, and Western Truck Body added to our ever-growing portfolio. Most recently, Federal Signal purchased Deist Industries in December 2021, including the Switch-N-Go, AmeriDeck, Bucks Fabricating, and Roll-off Parts.com brands.
- Parking Information
- When you turn of highway 60, you’ll cross the railroad tracks and stay to your right, you’ll follow around till you see the flagpole and enter through that door. Additional parking for this can be along the grass/parking lot line.
- How did you hear about us?
- South Central Tour of Manufacturing Partnership
- Tour Description
- Guided tours every hour, Must wear safety glasses (provided), Must wear ear protection (provided), Closed toed shoes, Applications available, Handicap Accessible