- This event has passed.
October 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- October 28, 2021
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
20697 Fenway Avenue North
Forest Lake, MN 55025 United States + Google Map
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Shelly Bruno
- Tour Region
- Metro North
- Tour Type
- Students Only Tour
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Shelly Bruno
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (651) 464-3900
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Company Overview Teamvantage Is The Outsourcing Solution For Your Parts and Manufacturing Needs. Cleanroom Molding PressesAt Teamvantage, our capabilities provide the competitive edge you need to reduce costs and meet the demands of today’s competitive marketplace. We have the experience and the resources to design, develop, manufacture and assemble everything from essential components to finished devices and equipment. pressroom6-300x207Our engineers are constantly at the forefront of new and innovative part and process developments that save our clients time and money in manufacturing, labor, and materials. Our focus is serving the medical device, electronics, defense, and industrial markets. Cleanroom-Picture-300x201As your outsourcing partner, we can handle as much or as little of your project as you need. From à la carte custom injection molded components to turnkey services, Teamvantage employs world-class manufacturing techniques and consistent methodologies to ensure that each piece we manufacture meets your most demanding standards for quality and reliability. Our services include: Injection Molding – Using the latest equipment for over-molding (same as two-shot molding), insert molding, silicone molding, prototype molding, micro-molding, high volume molding, and short volume molding. Mold Making – Tooling design, prototype, and production. Engineering – Expert engineers experienced in part design, tooling design, and program management. Quality Practices and Certifications – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, and AS9100D certified; ITAR Registered, FDA Registered, Good Manufacturing Practices, UL Recognized. Design & Development – Engineering, prototype, and production. Contract Manufacturing -Turnkey programs, secondary processes, clean room operations (Class 8 certified). Assembly – We offer full assemblies, subassemblies, and cleanroom assembly. Packaging -Total turnkey programs. Shipping – We deliver on time and on budget with our supply chain solutions and inventory control processes.
- closed-toe shoes
- How did you hear about us?
- MN DEED
- Tour Description
- WBLAS Career Pathways will bring the Manufacturing & Applied Engineering class to Teamvantage. Students will eat lunch and meet with industry partners. Once lunch is complete, students will be split into 3 groups and tour the departments at Teamvantage, from their main manufacturing floor to plastic injection molding to their engineering & design and technology areas.