- This event has passed.
October 24, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until October 31, 2022
- October 24, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Yeng Moua
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Yeng Moua
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- At TE, our purpose is to create a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. We innovate and co-create solutions with our customers to make better and safer medical devices for their customers; physicians and patients.
- Parking Information
- Participants can park in the Visitors Parking area by the main entrance or any open parking spots available in our parking lot.
- Clean Room Dress Code: • All tops must cover shoulders and armpits • No shorts or bottoms that are above the knees • No short socks – legs and ankle must be cover • Closed-toe shoes must be worn (no sandals, flip-flops, Crocs, or Ugg boots) • Any fabric that “sheds” is not allowed • No ripped or frayed fashion • No sequins, glitter, beaded clothing or accessories • No makeup including false lashes
- How did you hear about us?
- MN Careerforce Rep
- Other Comments
- Participants must register for the tour prior to the event. We need to know how many participants to expect ahead of time in order to prepare sufficient staff support for the touring event.
- Tour Description
- We will be providing a tour of our medical device manufacturing facility, Including: - Company Intro and Product Overview (will be showcasing samples of our products for participants to see) - Offering drinks and snacks to participants - Showing a video of the R&D in our products, innovation, and success stories of individuals who have used of our medical devices