- This event has passed.
October 1, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- October 1, 2021
- October 31, 2021
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Angie Brick
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Virtual Tours
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Angie Brick
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (320) 548-3586
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Rotochopper is located in St. Martin, Minnesota. The Rotochopper brand began when two companies from different industries joined forces to manufacture unique recycling equipment. The history of Rotochopper is a story about viewing challenges as opportunities. The story begins in the recycling industry and a unique approach that become known as “Perfect in One Pass®.” Over the years they have developed a global presence while maintaining their home base in St. Martin. Their exact location is essential to their identity and their success. Rotochopper’s company mission is clear – to keep their customers happy, their people employed, and their company profitable in ST. MARTIN. 217 West Street St. Martin 320.548.3586 http://www.rotochopper.com 10 COMPANY DESCRIPTION: They specialize in profitable, sustainable solutions that transform waste materials into premium products like colored mulch, animal bedding, and compost. They manufacture a complete line of horizontal grinders, wood chip processors, fine grinding systems, and portable bagging systems. As a factory-direct, employee-owned company, Rotochopper is uniquely focused on continuing to meet and exceed the needs of their customers. Rotochopper requires a wide range of skills to service their customers’ needs. Rotochopper hires welders, assemblers, finishers, robot operators, painters, engineers, accountants, customer service team members, truck drivers, and many other professionals. Rotochopper looks for employees who are committed to quality and growing with them. An important part of the success of Rotochopper is their partnership with local schools and communities. Rotochopper understands that their mutual successes build cities and towns that are attractive places to live, work, and play. This is not only for this generation but more importantly for the generations to come. Rotochopper understands that as they collaborate with communities, they will build a stronger and better place to live. Rotochopper’s community giving is focused around three areas including education, community enhancement, and health and well-being.
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour Description
- Virtual Tour https://www.rotochopper.com/videos/