- This event has passed.
November 17, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- November 17, 2021
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Permac Industries
14401 Ewing Avenue S.
Burnsville, MN 55306 United States + Google Map
- (952) 894-7231
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Christine Hermes-Parker
- Tour Region
- Metro South
- Tour Type
- Students Only Tour
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Mike Bartizal
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (952) 894-7231
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- They offer metal and plastic machining and have been doing this for 50 years. They are certified AS9100D(2016) based on ISO 9001:2015 and WBENC (100% Woman-Owned), as well as ITAR registered. Their in-house processes include CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC hole drilling, and Swiss Machining. Permac is a strategic source from prototypes to high production volume machined parts. Permac serves the Aerospace, Defense, Food and Beverage, Transportation, Hydraulics, and various other industries.
- Parking Information
- Parking lot
- Limit group size to 12/group 1) No loose clothing allowed. Jackets can be left in the office though; 2) Safety glasses (if you can’t provide let me know how many students); 3) Masks are optional if teachers or students want to wear they can; 4) Anyone sick or been exposed should not attend; 5) Long pants and safety shoes not required for tour but no open-toed shoes/sandals; and 6) Given the sounds in the plant, a virtual tour isn't feasible.
- How did you hear about us?
- CareerForce PreETS representative, Rebecca Knutson
- Other Comments
- Thank YOU! Please let me know what you'd like me to do following this date/tour.
- Tour Description
- Tour of the facility with a guide describing the equipment, processes used to create the products and a review of some of the products.