- This event has passed.
October 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- October 14, 2022
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Park Industries
6301 Saukview Drive
St. Cloud, MN 56303 United States + Google Map
- (320) 260-9631
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Erica Brookshire
- Tour Region
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Erica Brookshire
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Park Industries is North America’s largest manufacturer of stoneworking machinery. For the past decade Park has been breaking into the metals industry with extremely accurate plasma cutting solutions for metal fabricators. We offer a world-class manufacturing facility and experience, legendary customer service and trusted advisors to partner with our customers from the first thought of obtaining a machine throughout the lifetime of the machine. Park Industries was founded in 1953 by the Schlough family. We are still a family owned and operated company, now on the third generation. Park is located in Saint Cloud, Minnesota - the regional center for commerce, manufacturing, research, healthcare, arts, entertainment, and education for Central Minnesota.
- Parking Information
- Please park in the 6301 parking lot when you arrive.
- Closed-toe shoes are required, you must be 16+ to tour the shop floor.
- How did you hear about us?
- Have participated in the past
- Tour Description
- Join us October 14th from noon - 4:00 pm to tour our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. We will start out in our Training Center, tour our Shop and end in our Lunch Room where you can have refreshments and even interview for open jobs! To tour you must be 16+ years of age and closed-toe shoes are required. We look forward to seeing you there!