- This event has passed.
October 18, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- October 18, 2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
500 Oak Grove Parkway
Vadnais Heights, MN 55125 United States + Google Map
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Ia Yang
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Ia Yang
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (651) 486-3636
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Innovize is an inclusive, diverse, growing company that needs someone to help create products that improve people’s lives. Our Purpose & Passion: Creating a culture and products that improves people’s lives Our Vision: Meaningful Associate Experiences; Extraordinary Customer Experiences Our Values & Principles: Excellence in Service through Innovation by People Who Care Innovize offers new thinking in custom development and manufacturing for the full product lifecycle, from early-stage concepts to full-scale manufacturing and next-generation product planning. At the heart of our business is a dedicated and resourceful team, innovative development and manufacturing, and custom business solutions. Innovize is a contract medical device manufacturer specializing in converting in the following markets: Wearable Sensors, Patient Care, Advanced Wound Care, Personal Care, Diagnostics, Electronics, OEM, and others. • An established company that does business with the majority of the top 25 medical device companies worldwide, including all of the top five companies. Over 90% of clients are in medical markets • Compound annual growth rate averages over 15% • People over profits! • Great benefits! • Associates are treated as part owners with decision making and profit sharing. • Associates have opportunities to grow and develop: - Immigrants/Refugees become Advisors - Associates over 60 are not liability but are valued for their experience and wisdom - Servers become valued Machine Operators - Diesel Mechanics become Engineers - High school graduates become interns and apprentices - Interns find a home post-graduation - Terminated large company leaders find a home where honor & integrity is valued over short-term profitability - People are helped with the millions of products and components we manufacture - Give back to associates and children in need Industry: Medical Equipment Manufacturing Company size: Approximately 250+ associates full-time, complemented by temporary workers Founded: 1958, privately owned. Certifications: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, FDA Registered, GMP compliant Specialties: Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Custom Business Solutions, Inventory Management, and Materials Converting
- Parking Information
- Parking will be on the back of building of 410 Oak Grove Parkway. Follow signs for parking.
- • Closed toed shoes required • Pictures and videos are not permitted on production floor • No drinks on production floor
- How did you hear about us?
- Adesiji, Adesewa (DEED)
- Tour Description
- Company overview presentation & Q&A, following a tour of the production areas. • Light refreshments will be provided