- This event has passed.
October 2, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 2, 2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Name of person submitting tour information
- Abby Strom
- Tour Region
- West Central
- Tour Type
- Open to the Public
- Name of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Patty Hoffman
- Phone number of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- (800) 568-6601
- Email of Contact at Manufacturing Company
- Company Description
- Alexandria Industries, a multifaceted manufacturing supplier, produces custom components for many markets and applications. It uses advanced manufacturing technology and a skilled workforce to create extruded aluminum and precision machined products, plastic injection and foam molded components, and heat sinks, along with finishing, welding and assembly services. The company makes parts for products people see and use every day, including boats, docks, medical equipment, truck trailers, windows, doors, solar racking systems and much more.
- Parking Information
- Park near the front of our building and enter the main entry (Door #1) facing County Road 22 NW. We will be in our main lobby to greet you and our tour guides will assemble and escort small group tours through our facility.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No sandals, flip-flops, open-toed shoes.
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour of Manufacturing registration sites
- Tour Description
- IT'S NOT YOUR GRANDPA'S MANUFACTURING! Alexandria Industries is excited to show visitors that today's manufacturing is nothing like it was—even 20 years ago! Manufacturing is high-tech, safe, clean and offers well-paying careers. Tour visitors will see the newest advancements in extrusion, machining, and fabrication technology. This includes close-up views of our new aluminum extrusion press, which features the first magnetic billet heating system in the U.S. and fifth in the world, advanced automation and safety systems, and an automated log handling system. Visitors will also see our state-of-the-art CNC machining centers, including our proprietary automators we use to continuously fabricate aluminum extruded lineals up to 25 ft. long. Open to the public, in person