Requesting Official Transcripts

Any course taken in the Minnesota Manufactured programs will be transcribed on the student’s home college transcript with the provider college name next to the course name. The course will also be placed on the student’s transcript at the provider college. When ordering official transcripts, a transcript must be requested from the partner college as well as the home college to send to the new institution. Use the links below to request your transcript: