Financial Aid and Partnered Courses

Financial aid is awarded to eligible students only through your enrolling college.

When calculating your aid, your teaching college course(s) is considered only if required for your enrolling college program/major or pre-approved by your enrolling college financial aid office.

Financial aid will only pay the tuition balance due at your enrolling college. You must make a direct payment to teaching college(s) after the enrolling college tuition balance has been paid and any overage has been distributed to you.

It is important to know that aid is paid to you only if you have submitted assignments to your online course instructors before the distribution date.

If financial aid does not cover all of your tuition, you may want to look into other financial assistance resources.