College Grants and Student Loans

To apply for federal and state grants, work-study, student loans, and some college-sponsored scholarships, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If needed, we do outline the financial aid application process.

For additional information on paying for college, explore the information provided by the Minnesota State system regarding tuition, fees, reciprocity agreements, and more.

Note:GI Bill ® does not reduce the financial aid award.